- Can be used as a Wind Chime and as a Decorative Hanging for your balcony, garden or living room.
- The ringer/pendulum of the bell is hand-carved in sheesham wood.
- The slightest breeze will cause a melodious soothing tinkling sound.
- The strap is handmade in 100% genuine leather & metal bell in Iron with copper coating.
- Depicts local art of Kutch popularly known as Ghantadi.
- The bell comes in an antique raw finish.
- Depicts hand cutwork with Torni work on the leather strap.
- The bell comes in copper brown & the leather strap in yellow color.
- Comes in the following dimensions:
TOTAL: 2.3" (L), 2.3" (W), 10.1" (H) and
BELL: 4.1" (H), 2.3" (Dia) Inches in size.
- It will make any space come alive with its rustic rhythms.
BELL: Iron With Copper Coating, STRAP: Leather
TOTAL: (L * W * H) = (2.3 * 2.3 * 10.1), BELL: (H * DIA) = (4.1 * 2.3) Inch
Handmade In Ghantadi Art From Kutchh, Gujrat